This afternoon we went to the pumpkin patch with GranNeil and Gran at Christ United Methodist. Kaitlyn had such a good time eating hay, eating pumpkins and playing in the dirt. As she was a teeny girl last year we did not get to go but this year we are enjoying all the fall fun!
3 comments:
Oh how precious! I'm glad y'all got some good pics - my favorites are the one where she's sitting on one pumpkin whilst eating another, and the one where she has her arm in front of the pumpkin like she's telling everyone it's her pumpkin.
The pics are just as wonderful as I thought they would be. You might wonder if we went straight to CVS after leaving y'all. We have 20+ pics and some are already framed. It was so much fun! Gran & Gran Neil
I just love seeing her eat the pumpkin---she is like Mary Michael, food on the brain! Those eyes just melt your heart, and I know Gran and Gran Neil don't spoil her at all.
Love,
MH
Post a Comment