Saturday we took Kaitlyn to the Greater Gulf State Fair for the first time. We all had a good time...we got to ride a couple of rides with her but to be perfectly honest Kaitlyn and her cousin Joshua would have been just as content riding in Josh's wagon all day. There were a couple of mishaps...Mommy almost getting thrown from the carousel from hell and Daddy and the Super Slide. Needless to say Daddy will never go on the Super Slide again. We also went to cousin Zachary's birthday party at Sunshine Skate Rink. Believe it or not some of the adults skated and didn't kill ourselves. It was an activity packed day and we were SO tired.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
The Fair
Saturday we took Kaitlyn to the Greater Gulf State Fair for the first time. We all had a good time...we got to ride a couple of rides with her but to be perfectly honest Kaitlyn and her cousin Joshua would have been just as content riding in Josh's wagon all day. There were a couple of mishaps...Mommy almost getting thrown from the carousel from hell and Daddy and the Super Slide. Needless to say Daddy will never go on the Super Slide again. We also went to cousin Zachary's birthday party at Sunshine Skate Rink. Believe it or not some of the adults skated and didn't kill ourselves. It was an activity packed day and we were SO tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oooo, y'all are brave to go to the Fair. I bet y'all saw some characters :) As for Sunshine Skating Rink, I spent many Friday nights there in middle school - ah, the memories.
Wow! What a day! I'm tired reading about it. The pictures are great! G
We did not get to go to the fair b/c of the rain, I'm jealous! I should have warned you about the carousel, I really thought I was going to fall through the floor of it last year. Disney's is much cleaner, and more stable, and not run by nasty carnies. We are hoping to go see the carnies on Friday. I love the pics of Joshua and Kait in the wagon. Love,MH
Post a Comment