Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Europe Pics from 95!







I have had these negatives (they are Megan Maxcy's) since right after we got back from the trip in 1995. A little history--we went on a 3 week trip to Europe the summer before our Senior year. It was so amazing but stupidly I took my Dad's fancy professional camera and had no idea how to use it. So my pictures unfortunatly did not turn out very well. So somehow I kept these negatives and we just purchased a scanner that scans negatives and VOILA! It is so funny to see us so young (and skinny)...not a care in the world and enjoying this wonderful trip we were able to go on. So I thought all would enjoy some of these pics.



2 comments:

--Shelley said...

loving the outfits, lipstick and sunglasses...oh and the fanny pack. Thanks for sharing those with us!

Anonymous said...

Europe....A DREAM FOR MOST! Pictures....PRICELESS!!!!!