Yes, Kait's first major booboo. It actually happened before Halloween but I am just now getting the picture uploaded. To make a long story short...we were at the ball park and I stepped on an uneven piece of concrete and rolled my left ankle and went down like a ton o' bricks with Kaitlyn in my arms. As you can see she scraped up her face and her lip swelled up for a while but went down. I had some nice bruised on my knee cap and my shin and scraped up my wrist. I went into instant protect mode..she was pretty upset, we cried pretty hard together. Luckily Maw Maw, Aunt Dana and our friend Angie were there to help us. It could have been much worse...so Mommies be careful carrying that precious cargo!Tuesday, November 6, 2007
A big boo boo
Yes, Kait's first major booboo. It actually happened before Halloween but I am just now getting the picture uploaded. To make a long story short...we were at the ball park and I stepped on an uneven piece of concrete and rolled my left ankle and went down like a ton o' bricks with Kaitlyn in my arms. As you can see she scraped up her face and her lip swelled up for a while but went down. I had some nice bruised on my knee cap and my shin and scraped up my wrist. I went into instant protect mode..she was pretty upset, we cried pretty hard together. Luckily Maw Maw, Aunt Dana and our friend Angie were there to help us. It could have been much worse...so Mommies be careful carrying that precious cargo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HER FIRST AND LAST BOO BOO WE PRAY!!! I TRULY KNOW HOW YA'LL FEEL, THE PARENTS FEEL MOST OF THE PAIN, GRANDS TOO!!!! gigi
Post a Comment