My friend Ginny sent me the cutest website to get you into the Christmas spirit...it is elfyourself.com. Go check out what I created...
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9552620099
I must admit Christmas kind of crept up on me this year. We are usually on the ball with the shopping thing but we are kind of getting a late start this year. I cannot believe there are people that already have Christmas decor up and it is not even Thanksgiving yet. I guess I am kind of thrown off too because we are going to Disney for a week. We have to Kaitlyn proof all of our Christmas this year as well...which means a gate around the tree and the usual stuff I put out on the side tables cannot go out this year.
David and I had a date night on Friday and what did we do??? We went to Toys R Us to buy some of Kaitlyn's Christmas because they were having a door buster sale. Pretty sad you might say but we had a blast buying for her and this Christmas is going to be so much fun. We are pretty excited. Santa is of course bringing her things too so we will have a full run down of all the goodies hopefully after Christmas Day if Mommy is not Christmas comatose

4 comments:
I love your elves!! I found that website last year and had so much fun with it!!
I have to admit, I am guilty of wanting to put my Christmas lights up and have wanted to for about a week and a half now!!! I haven't done it yet, but am probably going to tomorrow. I don't plan on turning them on until Thanksgiving night. Does that make it better?? :)
You should go by Robyn and Nick's neighborhood. They have some neighbors who have been decorated for Christmas for over a week now. Goodness! The elf thing is just the cutest!!! Date night at Toys R Us; makes sense to me. I haven't made it out to storage for our decorations. What will I do with my day off Friday? I can tell you one place I won't be and that is the mall. Looking forward to seeing y'all on Thursday!!! Yay! Gran
Everytime we see the Kriner elves showcaseing their dancing talents we just die laughing!! Daddy and porker with jiggling boobs is a sight to see. Oh , did I tell you I bought a tree with white lights? I'll have to tell Ken. See ya. Gigi
John and I certainly relate to shopping for toys on date nights! The last date we had we ended up buying birthday presents for Jack. Welcome to parenthood!! :) Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment