On Saturday my friend Mary and I went to Auburn's homecoming against Tennessee Tech. We had a blast and it was so great to be on Auburn's campus again...it just makes me smile. I got to see some old friends, Kevin, John and Liesa B. (and I got to meet John and Liesa's 3 boys). Kevin and I have known each other since the very beginning of freshman year and have been pals ever since. The game was great...we killed Tennessee Tech and around the third quarter we called it a day as the score was 28-3. We went to the bookstore and then headed back to Mobile. It was a great, tiring day.

3 comments:
I'm so glad you got to do that Mel. Going back to your college campus is just so neat. When we would go to Robyn's swin meets in T Town, it was awesome to just ride around the campus and soak up its beauty and remember the good times. Gran
Not to mention, how fun is a college football game!!! Gran
WAR EAGLE!!!! YOU AND MARY LOOK LIKE SISTERS. I KNOW THAT YOU WERE ONLY THERE A YEAR, BUT YOU HAVE A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND FRIENDS THANKS TO AUBURN UNIV. GIGI
Post a Comment