Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back on the Plains


Ahhh we had such an amazing time this weekend going back to Auburn. Mary Helen and I had a great time away from Mobile...a little break. We stayed in Montgomery and Kevin met us there and we drove to Auburn for the Arkansas game. Of course Mary Helen and I made too much food for our tailgate but it was SO good. We walked all over campus..it has changed SO much. We went to another (awesome tailgate) of a friend of David and Helens and then we headed to the game which was so very disappointing. We left depressed and headed back to Montgomery for dinner at Outback (yummy) and back to the hotel, hugs and kisses to Kevin and a much needed bath. My time at Auburn was only my Freshman year but it was also one of the most special times in my life as well. Friendships and memories were made that will last for life and as a consequence I will always be an Auburn woman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good time in spite of the loss. There is just something about going back to campus. And there is just nothing like a college football game. Way too fun! Come see us soon! Gran

Somer said...

I know you guys had a great time! We have so many memories from our freshman year at Auburn. Hate the game was such a BIG disappointment but War Eagle anyway!