

With all of the excitement of David coming home and leaving again I missed a couple of things that happened in the last month. Above are pics of our nephew Joshua's 2nd birthday party or "Josha" as Kait likes to call him. Also big happy birthdays to our other niece and nephews...Ella in September and Streed and Zachary in October. Everyone is getting SO big it is hard to believe. We are adjusting to David being gone again...I think it is easier this time around because I know what to expect and Kait and I just fell back into our routine. I want to keep everything as normal as possible and take it day to day. We are looking for Daddy to come home around the first week in November maybe a little later. The good bye part was the hardest and very emotionally draining but we got through it. I think if I could have graduated on time I would have taken off this semester because it is just so much more added stress..but I am making it and I will be glad that I did not take off when I get my diploma in May 2010! That is about it in our world. My college roommate and high school friend Mary Helen and I are going to the Auburn game on Saturday...back on the Plains and a much need break for both of us!
1 comment:
I know you and Mary Helen will have such a good time this weekend. Be safe! Gran
Post a Comment