Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

David is going back.

Yes, David is flying out for Wales again on Monday. We are sad, but we know this is something he needed to do--to finish out his commitment, not to mention a great career move for him which will benefit us all! David is feeling SO much better and has been given the o.k. to travel again. But this time he will be traveling lighter and will have GOOD and STRONG pain medication in hand just in case by some freak chance another kidney stone decides to come down. I look at it this way, we got to see him for a little while when we were not expecting to see him at all. I just have to prepare myself again for single Mommy-hood. The only thing I regret is that Kait and I will not be able to go with him and see this beautiful place, school just did not cooperate and that is the most important thing right now--for me to graduate. So just say some prayers that David has another safe trip over and that Kait, Chop and I can survive another 5 or 6 weeks without our Daddy. Oh the pic is Tenby Harbor, David is staying right down the street from this gorgeous area!

3 comments:

Beth said...

OH I'm sorry he's going back - but you're right, if it is a good move for his career, then he should do it!!!!

Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

WE HATE HE IS LEAVING US AGAIN, BUT WE ARE PROUD OF HIS WORK ETHICS..GIGI AND PAPAW

Anonymous said...

We are proud of David too. And Melanie you are so blessed with all your family support as you well know. You know we are glad to help too whenever we can. Call us. Gran