Come on in and take a seat...
LOL! That is funny! Our girls are very aware of bodily functions...with Brooklyn if you "toot" she'll look at you and say "you do that" or if it is her she'll get that little grin and look and say "me to do that"!!! Aren't kids great!
Too funny! I am happy to know that I am not the only one with a 2yr old daughter and husband that openly discuss their bodily functions.
That is funny!!!!! Gran
All I can say is, "Hilarious!"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL! That is funny! Our girls are very aware of bodily functions...with Brooklyn if you "toot" she'll look at you and say "you do that" or if it is her she'll get that little grin and look and say "me to do that"!!!
Aren't kids great!
Too funny! I am happy to know that I am not the only one with a 2yr old daughter and husband that openly discuss their bodily functions.
That is funny!!!!! Gran
All I can say is, "Hilarious!"
Post a Comment