Kaitlyn has gotten into asking David and I our names. She will ask, "Whats your name?" and I will answer Mommy and she will ask again and I will say Melanie and she responds, "Hi Meynie." Well she asks her Daddy and he responds like me, "My name is Daddy" and she asks again and he said David. She thought for a minute and she matter-of-factly says, "No your Daddy!" So it is ok for me to be Melanie but Daddy will always be Daddy.
3 comments:
We are going through this with Bella. She's started calling Brannon - Brannon! She was at the table coloring the other night and she yelled "hey Brannon"! He didn't answer and she eventually said "hey Daddy" to which she did respond. She's also asking me why I call Daddy Brannon!!! They are too funny!
I love it! I always wonder how a 2yr. old can come up with these things.
SHE IS DOING THIS WITH GIGI AND PAPAW...WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR PHONE CALL TONIGHT FROM OUR PRINCESS GIRL!!!GIGI
Post a Comment