
I have decided to convert my bathroom...well..into Kaitlyn's bathroom. I had a palm tree/eclectic kind of theme in there previously and I wanted to change it up. So we are going for the pink and brown theme since I already have brown walls. This was my first project...I think they turned out pretty cute. My Mom (Gigi) is working on a cool brown and pink shower curtain that I will post pics of when it is done. So we are pretty excited about the project, David's bathroom is also under renovation. I wonder why we chose to do both at one time, at least mine is still fully functional! More pics to come.
5 comments:
Love the pink and brown! Did Robyn inspire you with the bathroom thing? Kait's name on the wall is absolutely adorable and I know Gig's shower curtain will be awesome. Can't wait to see the finished project and it's time for a visit with y'all. Love Gran
Those look GREAT!!!!!
Too cute! I don't have a creative bone in my body.
Oh..I hope it will be nice enough to post pics of...this is my first and probably last shower curtain..it was no easy task...hold your breath,cause it is not finished yet...gigi
Oh I love it!! can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment