Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kaitlyn is officially crawling!

I don't have pics just yet but I will...she has been really on the verge of it for a couple of weeks now and getting stronger and stronger by the day and I got home from class last night and David said the took about 3 crawling "steps" and then today at Moms she did it a little bit but she was full on crawling tonight when I got home...getting into things on the bottom shelf of our side tables in the den. I was like ok here we go...gotta start baby proofing the house now! We are so excited...she is just a little over 10 mos adjusted age so she is behind but every time, she gets to what ever she needs to do, it is just a little delayed. So VRROOOM Kaitlyn start your engines!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such good news! I just knew baby girl would crawl this week! As you said, here we go. Babyproofing. Hmm. Do babies need proofing? Never thought of that till just now. There's no stopping her now! Go, Kaitlyn! Go, Kaitlyn! Gran

Anonymous said...

I knew it was just a matter of time! Our little girl ceases to amaze us all. Nanny use to say, " You have breathed your last free breath," and now you will too know what she was talking about. I am sooo pleased! Gigi loves the Kater! Vrooooom!!BEEP BEEP!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

We're so happy for y'all! I just know y'all are the most wonderful and patient parents for Kaitlyn.