| Well Alex did it...he has joined the Army National Guard...I must admit I am still a little iffy on the idea I mean he is my little brother and I do not want him in harms way at all! But, I think this is the thing that will help him get started with the next phase of his life. After this summer I think he was realing after such a bad break up and he was searching for something to pull his life together. I think he will be really happy and this will also pay for the rest of his college career. I am very proud of him and his focus. He will be going to basic training in May...he signed the dotted line yesterday and should be getting his uniforms soon. I will post pics when I get them. I will also have some upcoming pics of Kaitlyn's first nice shoes (thanks Aunt Shelley for the Hills tip) and Kaitlyn playing the piano (she is not quite a child prodigy yet). Lots of prayers are requested for Alex as he embarks on this next chapter in life. |
Friday, September 21, 2007
Army Alex
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Be sure and say a few for Mom and Dad!! I saw him for the first time tonight in uniform and of course it nearly scared me to death. Alex is the last male to carry on the Murdock name. I pray that it will help him in his journey through life, and that God knows what a special person he is, and will keep him safe and out of harms way. Ilove you kid! A Proud Mom
Hi All,
As much as we would all like him to remain a kid he is a grown man and one that I am very proud of.
I will see that prayers go up from all denomiations and many of them.
Liove to All at palace Champlain,
Dad
Post a Comment