
We went on Thursday to get Kait's first hair cut and she did wonderfully as you can see. We had to sweetest stylist, her name was Ms Anna and she was so good with Kaitlyn. We took her to Super Cuts...this will probably be the last time in for a while but we wanted to get it done professionally her first time. Gigi is actually a pretty good hair person so she will probably do from now on. Kaitlyn's hair had gotten SO long in the back and still short up front. It was a mixture of old baby hair and new big girl hair so it was kind of a mess. But it looks great now and you might not believe me but I think Kaitlyn likes the new look too.
3 comments:
Kaitlyn's haircut is great! Ya gotta love participating dads! Nick and Chip are like David in that way, and it is truly a blessing to you mommies. Once again these blogs are such a joy to me. I'm so much more up to date on the daily activities. I hope you, Shelley and Robyn never tire of your blogs. Gran
Looks good. she always looks so much older to me than Ella. I think Kait has a mature look about her. Maybe it is how she is looking in the mirror and thinking...what have they just done to me.
Kater looks like a 1st grader in the third picture. I hope I can live up to the compliment. Cutting hair can be tricky, but Kater would look precious with any style. Love you little girl! Gigi
Post a Comment