Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

David is coming home today!

Well David made it a month. He should be touching down in Houston as we speak....he has been plagued with health issues, namely kidney stones as you saw from the previous post. This has been a source of constant worry for me and obviously for him as well. He told me he would not go back to the clinic in Wales and as a consequence he has been in a lot of pain and made the very hard decision to come home for medical help. He had to drive himself 5 hours from Tenby to London so he was not happy camper the last time I talked to him and sounded like he was in pain. I hope that he passed the stone before he had to get on a 10 hour flight but if he didn't we might be going straight to the hospital from the airport. If not he will be going to the DR first thing Monday. We are so happy to have him home but he is understandably disappointed that he could not see this job through. I think next time he will think twice about going overseas. Thanks to all of my family and friends for their support...I know I would not have been able to make it without it!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I am glad he is coming home - just hate that he couldn't finish his job and the reasoning behind his needing to come home!!! I hope he gets to feeling better SOON!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, David! I hope you get some real painkillers, not Tylenol! I will call y'all in a couple of days when everyone is settled in and hopefully feeling better.