Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail!

Well this picture pretty much speaks for itself! Maw Maw (Delores) and I took Kait and Josh on a little outing today...well it was a big outing, we walked from one end of the mall to the other! We didn't think that we were going to be able to get a picture with the Easter Bunny because the line was long and both of the babies where asleep but we took a chance a little later on and this is the result. FYI-both children in front of us in line freaked out when they saw the extra huge bunny in front of them but our little ones were real troopers! They did great all day. HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very brave and absolutely adorable and happy babies. Streed would have said, "I don't like". I think Ella would just stare and frown a little as she does. Gran