Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2007

Going to see Ms. Paula

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am so excited my Mom, Mary and I are going to see Paula Deen when she comes to Mobile! As most of you know we LOVE us some Ms. Paula...she seems like such a wonderful person and every recipe I have tried of hers is a hit! My personal favorite being corn casserole. We get a copy of her new book as well and get to taste some of her recipes. We cannot wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you can go! What makes Paula's corn casserole so special? Let me know.

Had so much for with Kaitlyn last night. What a sweet girl. She loves her some baby food and laughing out loud at Gran.

--Shelley said...

When is she coming? I love her too, although every recipe calls for 1-2 sticks of butter!