We need some prayers sent our way...well more specifically David who is VERY stressed out at work right now. He is shut down coordinator (a shut down is basically shutting everything down in a certain part of the refinery and cleaning it) and everything is on his shoulders right now and he is really feeling it. I need some prayers too because I feel so helpless when he says, "There is a lot that is going wrong." I listen but there is not much else I can do. To help the situation he burnt his hand on Sat. on some steam...I flipped...it just brings the realization that he works in a pretty dangerous enviroment.
Also some more prayers for my friend who lost her Daddy Friday morning. We are TOO young to be losing our parents and this one hit way to close to home for me.

2 comments:
Wow, pretty heavy stuff. I wish I had known about this last night. I'm gonna send you an email, because this is so personal. Prayers have already gone up and there are more to come. Gran
Hi Mel,
I will be praying for you and David
no one knows better than me how bad things can get when things go wrong at work.
Love as always. Dad
Post a Comment