Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2007

WalkAmerica 2007


Yesterday we walked in the March of Dimes WalkAmerica 2 mile walk. It was such a nice morning for us all to celebrate Kaitlyn our little miracle baby. I was very lucky because I didn't think that I was going to be able to walk because I had a final but luckily I finished early and I was able to walk. Yes, I am wearing flip flops because again I didn't think I was walking...I am paying for this with shin splints this morning. There were some very sad stories about the families that lost their babies... but those families where still there raising money for such a great cause. I think our final tally for Team Taters Troup was $225, so we are very proud. Next year we are going to do it up right and bring a tent and grill out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great morning. I'm so glad you made it for the walk. Now that we know what to do we will be prepared for next year. Maybe we can just get the whole fam damily out there and make it yet another tradition. Gran