Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I love my Daddy!


Happy Father's Day to all of the grandpas and uncles in our life, but most of all to the most amazing Daddy in the whole world. Kaitlyn's Daddy is loving, kind, big-hearted, tender and a big teddy bear to rough house with....Kaitlyn lights up when she sees him! I KNEW he would be a wonderful Dad and he has met and exceeded all of my expectations. So your girls and boy (woof) love you very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wait, let me get a tissue. Seriously. Melanie, what a tremendous slideshow dedicated to David. I know he is not a "blog person", but I'm sure the big ole teddy bear saw this one. How sweet!!! All my gals are blessed with wonderful daddies for their babies. And that blesses me as well. Gran

Anonymous said...

Me too!!!I need a tissue too! I am so touched by this slide show. David really is a wonderful Dad, and his love shows for his girls all the time. You all are lucky to have each other!! Yea Tater!! You picked the perfect parents!!! Gigi