Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

Nanner Puddin'




These are photos of a girl who LOVES banana pudding. SO...Gigi made her her own little dish the other night and brought it out special just for Kait. She didn't finish it all that night so she got to finish it off tonight with her dinner and boy was she excited. She loved that she got her own dish and of course she loves the independence of having her own big girl utensil. Also about 2 weeks ago I cut Kaitlyn's hair (I am not paying 12.00 to have a 2 year olds hair cut) So you can see here, it is just a little bob and she actually did really well and it turned out cute.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night I watched Paula make the Tiny Diner type Ban. Pudding. I will make some and bring her more. Pics are just toooo cute!!! Gigi

Anonymous said...

Mel, the haircut it great. How did you do it? And Gigi I thought you got a masters degree in some form of education, but I believe it must have been in GRANDCHILD SPOILING. Keep up the good work. Gran

Anonymous said...

Thanks gran.. You seem to have the same degree in Grandchild spoiling.. She really loves Nanner Pudding... The other day I made it from scratch and she really loved it.Thanks BLUE WILLOW COOKBOOK! Anything for the Tater..Gigi