
Kaitlyn loves her cousin Kelsey or Kooee. Bless her heart, she tries so hard to say it but she will get it one day. This is a pic of them after they got to spend the night together for the first time at Maw Maws house. I know how wonderful it is to have a girl cousin and friend, it is very special. My cousin Leila and I spent almost every waking moment that we could at our grandparents house and those memories will always be dear to my heart. So..I hope Kaitlyn has the same experience with her sweet, patient cousin Kooee.
3 comments:
How cute and sweet!!! Play date soon?
Sweet! I'm quite sure there is a photograph somewhere of you and Leila hugging and resembling those two precious children. My sister and I were very close to our cousins growing up as well. Good times and I loved the hand-me-downs too! Give Kait a hug from Gran and come see us!
Cute picture. Tater is so much like you and she will be the one to extend herself for her family...Gigi
Post a Comment