Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

A speech update

Kaitlyn has been talking A LOT lately, really copying what we say (so we really have to watch ourselves). Well if she does anything that she might think we think is naughty she is now saying, "I sorry" just as clear as a bell! It is so precious, it is like I told David, how can we get mad at her when she is so darn cute. She can also count to 4! We are very happily surprised that she is picking up phrases and words as quickly as she is...with her PVL (larger than normal ventricles due to lack of oxygen during pregnancy, at birth or even after birth) and all we were not sure what to expect, but it has been great to see her really learn how to communicate with us. She also loves her cousin Kelsey. They are 3 years apart and Kelsey is very sweet and patient with her, she calls Kelsey...Kooee. So we need to work on that! Just a little update on our girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, I told Grand Neil that Kaitlyn is going to use the "I sorry" thing much to her advantage. Oh my goodness. She is so beautiful and so smart!!! I know I don't have to tell y'all how blessed you are. Gran

Anonymous said...

Our baby is the smartest little girl in the world!! All she has to do is breath and she will get her way!! Just a little partial!!!Gigi