Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A fun lunch for the big girls and little ones too!




Friday my Mom hosted a little luncheon for Kaitlyn and I as well Mary Helen, Smith and Mimi. Mary Helen is my cherished, longtime friend from high school. It was time we got together for a little summer fun and get the girls together. Smith is 5 going on 21 and Mimi is about 7 months older than Kait. I was pregnant when David and I went to visit Mimi and her Momma and Daddy for the first time in the hospital. The girls had a great time! We need to get them together more often for sure. Thanks again to Gigi for hosting the lunch...it was SO good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun and it is so important to take the time and effort to do little things like this to stay in touch. You and Mary Helen have so many memories and now can make new ones with your children. How sweet is that? Gran

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with y'all! It could not have been nicer, the girls have not stopped talking about it. I know y'all went to a lot of trouble....we really appreciated it, it was a blast. Mimi keeps saying, want to go to Kait's poo and play! Thank you so much again.

Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad that we were able to get together and we must do it again. Maybe when school is out we can just swim and snack. I want to do it again soon. The pics are adorable....Gigi