Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Accelerated semesters and other goodies.

I am in the midst of my accelerated semester, 8-12:15 everyday until the 21st of July. The hours are not so bad it is the course load in each class with the professors trying to squeeze in as much as possible! I already have mid terms at the beginning of next week. So I may not be posting too much.

Also the announcement is official David will be going to Wales UK for 6 weeks in Sept. and will be in CA for a week at the end of July. He will be working in Pembrokeshire and Chevrons Pembroke refinery aiding on a shutdown. It is a wonderful opportunity but he is extremely worried about leaving us for so long, just pray that we all stay safe while Daddy is away. We will miss him terribly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not worried as to how well you will do in school as you have proven that over and over, but it's Kaitlyn's spoiling that concerns me while GiGi and PawPaw keep her some during the week. Goodness, I just can't imagine. You know I'm just kidding GiGi. It just comes with the job of being a grandparent. Come see us when you can and we will certainly be praying for your safety while daddy is away. It will be just as hard for him as it will be for you two;I'm quite sure of that. Gran

Beth said...

Oh wow!! You are busy!! And then husband and daddy are leaving for 6 weeks!!! Good luck with everything!