
My excruciatingly stressful and tense summer semester is over! I took my last exam today, the Second World War and I am confident I pulled an A! I will probably have my grades by mid week next week so I will keep everyone posted. I was so happy I wanted to dance as I was leaving the Humanities building...but I thought better of it. My mother in law took me to lunch to celebrate me finishing my "hell semester" as I like to call it. I would just like to take the time to thank all the grandparents for watching Kaitlyn when I was in class or just needed to study and for praying for my sanity. Also love and thanks to my wonderful husband for putting up with me reading until midnight, waking up at 4am to study and just being my support. I love you all and now I can breath and relax at least until Aug 18! You know you love the picture! I will never have to do a summer like this again, thankyou Lord!

2 comments:
HALLELUIA Sister!!!!!!!! Gran
I thought about you all the way to Ft. Knox!!! Congratulations and let's go to thr beach and celebrate!!Gigi
Post a Comment