Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

4.0 yo yo yo!

I got a 4.0 for the semester, I think I am more proud of this semester than any other because it truly was hard work! So...5 more semesters to go, 2 classes in the Fall, 1 in the Spring and then I have my teacher candidacy and I will be getting into hard core education classes with my graduation May 2010. It is all planned out, I know exactly where I am going and it feels great. I cannot wait until I can wear my USA cap and gown. It will be such a great feeling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When your dad called to tell me about the 4.0, I said, "Well, I'm not surprised!" And I'm not, but at the same time CONGRATULATIONS, Melanie. Good job! Just goes to show you, two year old, appendix out; so what. Determination and the drive to do your best! Incomplete sentences. But you get the point. Gran

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You are truly a source of pride to your family..your strength and determination is truly an inspiration to all!! My chest is swollen with pride for my two adult children!! If it pops it will be YA'LLS fault...CONGRATULATIONS !!! MOM and KEN

Brodie and Jennifer said...

WOW! Melanie that is awesome! I love keeping up with you via your blog and facebook. Hope to see you again over Christmas. That is the next time we will be in town. We should try to get a big group together.

--Shelley said...

that is quite the accomplishment. i know i could not have done it. good job!!!