Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Army Alex Part II





Wow my little brother is officially and Army man! He just graduated from Basic Training in Fort Knox KY. My Mom actually got to go up and see him and she said he is doing fantastic. Above are some of the pics of him, he did break his leg but he is doing much better. The last picture is of Alex and a painting of General George Patton, Alex is a big fan, they have a Patton Museum at Fort Knox. Anyway, we are SO proud of him and miss him very much. He will be home in Sept.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great tribute to your brother!!PVI MURDOCK ECHO TROOP 5-15 CAV BLACK NIGHTS... Believe me, after seeing what I saw, he deserves that title.. you will all see in Sept. that he has been transformed from a boy to a soldier of the U.S. ARMY.. truly "ARMY STRONG" I am the proudest mom in the world because of both of my children..Oh, by the way, did I tell everyone about Melanie making a 4.0 this sem.!!! Thanks God for my two wonderful kids who are now wonderful adults!!!Gigi

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of Alex. I never had a doubt that Alex would do well at boot camp. When he decides to do something he does it all the way. He puts his whole heart and soul into anything he does. I just can't imagine how proud your mom and dad are of you both! Super job, both of you!!! Gran