Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sad news.


We found out this morning that David's beloved Aunt Kaye had died. She was really more than an Aunt, her and her twin sister Faye are like second Moms to all of us. She will be SO missed. We are at a loss...it is such a shock. Please, please pray for David and all of our family, this will indeed be very hard to move past.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say Gog does not give you anything that you cannot handle, but sometimes I wonder!!! I know this though, he puts people in your life that truly touches you and she was one of those people. She will truly be missed and I pray all of you will someday soon celebrate her life with good inspiring stories and laughter..this is what she would want..God bless you all through this tragedy!!!Gigi

Anonymous said...

What a sweet lady. Prayers have gone up constantly since we got the news. Even though I only saw her maybe twice a year, I will always remember her and how sweet and kind she was to me. I cannot imagine how the rest of you will miss her. Today will be very hard, but closure at the same time. Gran