Here are some pics of Kaits birthday as promised. We had family over on Saturday and she had a great time. She got a kitchen from us and she absolutely loves it because she can cook like Momma and Daddy. It was an Elmo theme as you can see by the balloons. Momma didn't get to participate much as she was in the bed after surgery but the party came off with a hitch although I think Daddy was a little stressed. The top pic is Kait and her cousin Josh giving each other hugs. It was a good day!

2 comments:
I HATE that I missed this special day. The picture of Kait and Josh is just the sweetest. The dress is absolutely adorable. I want to steal it for TayTay. J/K Gran
2 years..so hard to believe.. when she was born it was hard to see this far down the road..and now here we are!! We are all so blessed with our little princess girl!!! Gigi
Post a Comment