Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stats for Kait and other stuff

Before I forget, we went to Kait's 2 year appointment on Monday. Here is how she is doing.

Weight-27.2lbs 60th percentile
Height-32 1/2 in. 20th percentile

I think most importantly Dr. Elizabeth was so pleased with Kaitlyn's association skills and her language skills. She commented, "I think she forgot she was a preemie!" Dr. Liz said that most preemie's her age are delayed in speech but Kait is right where she needs to be. We are so proud of her!

On another fun note we have discovered the Watermelon Patch here in Mobile. I actually suggested it to Maw Maw (my mother in law) as an activity for Kaitlyn when she was keeping her last week. I had never been there but a Mommy friend and sorority sister of mine Kati told me about it. Well Kaitlyn loves it, lots of interactive stuff just her age...they also have classes like Mommy and me yoga and art. Gigi and PaPaw took her yesterday and got her a month membership! Kait is considered a "mini melon." I am so thankful we have found a play place that is inside as the temperatures here in Mobile are oppressive this time of year. So we will be there as much as possible when I am on my break from school! Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prof. is so right..I did it one time with one class and that was the last time...we are so proud of your determination and drive..I will think of you Thur. night in Kentucky and smile for you,because it will be behind you!!Gigi

Anonymous said...

Yay for good stats!!! Give the "mini melon" a kiss for us. Gran

Beth said...

I didn't realize you were in Mobile - we are just a bit north of Atmore!! So close!!!